Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Improvment in all Areas.

Ok..well I am going to attempt to improve my blog page here..it is a bit scraggly. If anyone has any suggestions let me know . Please be patient I am new at this. Well on to an actual post. I have realized that my youngest dog enjoys annoying me to the point were I feel I should be put on medication. Yesterday know matter where I went in the house he was there,under my feet. Every time I bent over to pick up something or put it down he was there to slobber all over my face and run off down the hall quick before I could swat him away. When people are talking to me on the phone Im sure all they hear is " blue get down ,blue put it down, blue NO, blue leave Fasa alone, blue get back here ect..." I just cannot take it some days. I wish I had the money to hire a dog sitter just for an hour or so a week. He ate a water bottle top the other day, so I spent the day watching him like a hawk, waiting for either an eruption out of his hind quarters or his mouth. Nothing happened. But I guarantee you like a week from now when I'm out, I'll come home to some kind of disgusting bottle top mess. Don't get me wrong I love my dogs, but somedays I do feel like I am raising a couple of two year old's. Ah, what can you do...its life.

1 comment:

  1. Those silly dogs!

    I can help you with your blog layout...maybe this weekend? Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete