Thursday, October 29, 2009

Purpose

Well, today was a humbling day and that's as far as I can take that comment. But I do hope that blogging will help alleviate some tension and worry about my current situation. I am a worry wart and Icant help it. If I could just market it ! If you need some worrying done just call me I charge by the hour. But I will say that I have learned some lessons in the past eight months of joblessness. (if that's a word) I've learned who my real friends are, what a wonderful man my boyfriend is and that my family can actually (briefly) put aside judgement and be supportive and encouraging. Its funny, I am happier now then I have been in a long time, given my situation. Happier now than when I did have a job and money and a whole boat load of materilasitc nonsense and a broken heart and spirit. But it's almost as if a burden has been lifted off my shoulders along with my soul, I mean even though I still have to worry about how I'm gonna make it finacially, but still a weight has been lifted. Maybe its because I cant afford to keep up with the Jones's or be the Jones's, I can just be honest now and say to society..I dont have a job, I got laid off, I have to be fruggle and smart with my money. Not spend every waking hour working, busting my butt, for what? to race around the mall and stores with all the others like a bunch of caged "shopping lunatic rats" ( dont get me wrong I like shopping, it's good for the economyand all, just trying to exaggerate a point here.) Either way life goes on and all I can do is hang on for the ride however smooth or bumpy it may get.

No comments:

Post a Comment